CoTu‘s food demonstration
Co Tu tribe is famous for many traditional culinary specialties. One of them is “Com Lam” (rice cooked in bamboo tubes) served with grilled pork. This dish is cooked for festivals or daily meals. To make a delicious “Com Lam”, one must be careful in choosing the correct bamboo tube and sticky rice.
Join our Co Tu’s food demonstration to discover more of the local cuisine.
The menu includes “Com Lam,” “Bánh sừng trâu” (buffalo horn cake), and Grilled pork with vegetables.
- The above package rate is exclusive of 10% VAT;
- Benefits not utilized during the stay will not be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other services;
- A deposit of 50% of total package value is required at the time of booking;
- For any room extension, it will be subject to availability at Hotel's Best Available Rate;
- Applying upgrade fee to Grand Chic room for 840.000 VND per room per night;
- This promotion can not be used in conjunction with other promotion offers;
- Cancellation 07 days prior to arrival date: No cancellation charge;
- Cancellation 03 days prior to arrival date: Charge 50% of total package value;
- Cancellation within 03 days prior arrival or No-show: Charge 100% of total package value;
- Selected period is for stays valid until December 31st 2019 and subject to availability;
- This deal is quoted on accommodation for two person basis.