Bamboo and rattan handicraft weaving
Bamboo and rattan weaving is the main traditional handicraft of the Co Tu people. For generations, after each planting had been completed, Co Tu men walked deep into the forest to gather rattan and bamboo material. Once extracted, rattan canes are taken home, split into strips, sun-dried, and stored above the wood-fired stove to help preserve them. The dried strips are turned into useful woven household products such as mats, the iconic Co Tu backpack and other decorative items. Under the instruction of the local artisans, you will learn this practice and leave with a rare insight into ethnic minority culture and hopefully a few new skills.
- The above package rate is exclusive of 10% VAT;
- Benefits not utilized during the stay will not be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other services;
- A deposit of 50% of total package value is required at the time of booking;
- For any room extension, it will be subject to availability at Hotel's Best Available Rate;
- Applying upgrade fee to Grand Chic room for 840.000 VND per room per night;
- This promotion can not be used in conjunction with other promotion offers;
- Cancellation 07 days prior to arrival date: No cancellation charge;
- Cancellation 03 days prior to arrival date: Charge 50% of total package value;
- Cancellation within 03 days prior arrival or No-show: Charge 100% of total package value;
- Selected period is for stays valid until December 31st 2019 and subject to availability;
- This deal is quoted on accommodation for two person basis.