Brocade weaving – traditional handicraft
Brocade weaving is the traditional craft attached with lives of Co Tu people. With the skillful hand of Cotu women, they have changed the homemade materials into products such as blankets, loincloths, skirts, and more with multiform color and unique vignettes.
The textiles are made entirely by hand, from growing material to finishing the products. They have to work hard during many days or a month to finish one product entirely. Nowadays, to save time, the Co Tu women sometimes buy the cotton from the market, however, the traditional features in color and weaving method are still preserved.
- The above package rate is exclusive of 10% VAT;
- Benefits not utilized during the stay will not be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other services;
- A deposit of 50% of total package value is required at the time of booking;
- For any room extension, it will be subject to availability at Hotel's Best Available Rate;
- Applying upgrade fee to Grand Chic room for 840.000 VND per room per night;
- This promotion can not be used in conjunction with other promotion offers;
- Cancellation 07 days prior to arrival date: No cancellation charge;
- Cancellation 03 days prior to arrival date: Charge 50% of total package value;
- Cancellation within 03 days prior arrival or No-show: Charge 100% of total package value;
- Selected period is for stays valid until December 31st 2019 and subject to availability;
- This deal is quoted on accommodation for two person basis.